The advanced energy business community is counting on California policymakers to deliver a transformative budget that expands access to clean energy benefits, stimulates the economy, and improves the resilience of our power system.
Advanced Energy Economy urges the Newsom Administration and the Legislature to invest heavily in clean energy and transportation priorities that will cement an affordable path to 100% clean energy and pay dividends for years to come.
• Accelerate transmission planning and build-out
• Broaden Demand Side Grid Support (DSGS) program eligibility to all ratepayers
• Streamline permitting and interconnection for new clean energy projects
• Deploy millions of U.S.-made heat pumps statewide by 2030
• Extend distributed solar plus storage incentives
• Boost community solar plus storage projects
AEE and its industry members ask Governor Newsom and the Legislature to leverage unprecedented state, federal, and private investments to act on these and better prepare California’s energy infrastructure for the future.